Receive tuition credit (i.e., a scholarship), a weekly paycheck, and resumé-building work and life experiences in return for helping us fulfill our seasonal customer orders. Work involves manufacturing materials handling and related light manufacturing operations work. Available to students age sixteen (16) and above currently enrolled and in good academic standing with an accredited college.
- $13.25 – $14.75 / hour (successive year increases), paid weekly.
- Direct payment toward your college tuition (valued at $7.72 / hour, up to $5,250 / calendar year).
- $1,000 Bonus, if accident and absence free, upon return for the successive (fall semester) work period.
- Flexible hours for fall semester: work full-time (up to 17 weeks, mid-August to mid-December)
- Spring semester: attend classes full-time and work up to ~20 hours/week.
- Summer semester: attend classes full-time and work up to ~20 hours/week.
- 1st Shift: Mondays-Fridays 5:00am-1:30pm or 2nd Shift: Mondays-Thursdays 1:30pm-12:00am
- Overtime available and 2nd Shift pays an additional 10% above your base wage
- Selected applicants will present evidence that they meet the listed criteria; are not currently, and will not be, employed elsewhere; and, must successfully complete pre-employment screening (i.e., lift capacity, drug/alcohol-free) prior to beginning work.
For questions or resume submissions please contact Human Resources at email@example.com